Hi Mommies, this is a place for "Human Milk" Breastfeeding matters!
THE HUMAN MILK SOCIETY is founded by Peggy & Syakirah, whom are Breastfeeding Peer Counsellor trained by the Malaysia Breastfeeding Peer Counselling Association (MBfPCA). THE HUMAN MILK SOCIETY is a brainchild of Little Diary Marketing.
Breastfeeding plays a crucial role in the overall wellbeing of a baby and at the same time, provides benefits for the mother too. Although breastfeeding is a natural process, it is still a skill that has to be learned. As mommies learn this skill, they need support and reassurance to help them successfully feed their babies.
The Human Milk Society aimed to promote breastfeeding and offer support to breastfeeding mommies. Our mission is to:
- - provide information and demonstrate breastfeeding techniques
- - give encouragement and support to breastfeeding mommies
- - assess possible and actual difficulties and work out with mommies on ways to overcome them
"We fully encourage mommies to breastfeed your babies and hence, as our company social's responsibility, we provide a FREE Breastfeeding Knowledge Session at our small and cozy place in Ara Damansara (Click Here for Location). In general, this session is available from Monday to Thursday (11am-4pm) excluding Public Holiday. For your convenience, please make an appointment with us.
You can reach us at:
012-325 8300 (Peggy)
019-336 6619 (Syakirah)
**If you are unable to come to our place, fret not! You can always reach us out and we will try our best to assist you via telecommunication.
What we will do when Mommy is here?
- -Share your concerns (5 mins)
- >> To get knowledge on breastfeeding
- >> Issues with the non-supportive environment (Spouse, Family or Workplace)
- >> Pain in breastfeeding
- >> Other breastfeeding related issues
- -Short briefing on breastfeeeding basics and techniques (10 mins)
- -Questions and Answers (Q&A) session (20 mins)
- -Follow-up after the session