Apply morning and night to belly, breasts, hips and thighs, massaging until fully absorbed.
If you gave birth by Caesarian section, wait a few weeks before applying to the scar zone.
When to use
- As a preventive treatment, use Stretch Marks Double Action from the beginning of pregnancy until 1 month after giving birth.
- To treat stretch marks, apply to the affected areas and massage into the skin. Continue treatment for 2-3 months. Stretch Marks Intensive Action is also recommended to treat stretch marks.
- Avocado peptides, patented ingredients of natural origin helps relieve sensations of tightness, reinforces skin elasticity and leaves the skin feeling supple and comfortable.
- Galactoarabinan, a patented stretch mark care ingredient extracted from the Larch tree, promotes elasticity, keeps skin supple and helps it to withstand from stretching.
- Beeswax and shea butter provide moisturization and nourishment, leaving skin feeling soft.
- Assessed for safety for mom and baby during pre-natal and post-partum pregnancy
- Compatible with breastfeeding(2)
- Formulation Charter prohibits the use of parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, bisphenols A and S, ca eine and alcohol
1 x Mustela Maternite Stretch Marks Prevention Cream 150ml