- Instantly hydrates, soothes and refreshes the skin
- Delicately fragranced
- Leaves the skin soft, and smooth
Guaranteed safety from birth on*:
- Tested under dermatological and pediatric control
- High tolerance
- Hypoallergenic - Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions
- 0% alcohol, parabens, phenoxyethanol
* Including newborns out of the NICU
Specially formulated for use right from day one, Mustela foam shampoo for newborns is ideal for treating and preventing cradle cap in newborn babies:
- Leaves your baby’s hair perfectly clean thanks to its ultra-gentle cleansing action.
- Respects the delicate balance of your baby’s scalp.
- Eliminates cradle cap thanks to its keratin regulating action.
- Helps prevent reappearance of the condition thanks to a purifying ingredient.
- Ultra-gentle formula does not sting the eyes
- Avocado peptides, a patented ingredient of natural origin helps relieve sensations of tightness, reinforces skin elasticity and leaves the skin feeling supple and comfortable.
- Centella asiatica improves and tones the skin for an intense firming effect.
- Elastoregulator®, a powerful ingredient of natural origin helps to tone the skin and increase elasticity to improve resistance to variations in breast volume.
- Assessed for safety for mom and baby during pre-natal and post-partum pregnancy
- Compatible with breastfeeding**
- Formulation Charter prohibits the use of parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, bisphenols A and S, ca eine and alcohol
- Immediately relaxes and refreshes legs.
- Tones and gives lasting relief to sensations of fatigue.
- Apply morning and night, from the soles of the feet to the top of the thighs
Apply morning and night to belly, breasts, hips and thighs, massaging until fully absorbed.
If you gave birth by Caesarian section, wait a few weeks before applying to the scar zone.
When to use
- As a preventive treatment, use Stretch Marks Double Action from the beginning of pregnancy until 1 month after giving birth.
- To treat stretch marks, apply to the affected areas and massage into the skin. Continue treatment for 2-3 months. Stretch Marks Intensive Action is also recommended to treat stretch marks.