- All-in-one low allergy gel designed for minimum fuss
- Gentle enough to use daily in the bath or shower
- Designed to gently hydrate, cleanse and protect from top to toe
- Formulated with active ingredients to relieve dry, itchy skin
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredients
- pH balanced so it will not irritate even the most sensitive skin
- Low suds – which is a key indicator that there are no synthetic foaming agents included in the formulation
- Provides hydration, protection and nourishment to the skin
- Effective in helping with eczema, dermatitis, redness and itchiness
- Ideal for dry or sensitive skin
- Can be used as an alternative to mineral oil based products
- Scented with heavenly Ylang Ylang, it’s suitable for all skin types, including delicate newborn baby skin
- Use while pregnant to massage into your tummy to help manage stretch marks
- Keep this beauty in your nappy bags to use as an everyday moisturiser
- Perfect for nappy rash and the treatment of redness and itchiness caused by eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Unlike regular barrier creams thick with sticky zinc oxide and nasty petrochemicals that simply sit on the skin, the Little Innoscents Intensive Soothing Cream actually penetrates the skin and helps to effectively soothe and heal the inflamed area
- Eco-friendly for cloth nappies, washes out easily and won’t damage or stain fabric nappies
- Great for skin that needs deep hydrating, simply leave a tube in your hand bag for dry cracked hands.
- Soothing on insect bites
- Designed to be deeply moisturising, with certified organic Shea Butter and Avocado Oil to help provide much needed moisture as well as valuable antioxidants.
- Soothing to use over sunburn as the healing Calendula Extract helps to calm the skin with its powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Great for men to use as an after shaving lotion
- Brings warmth to the body
- Place a little on the soles of the feet to help breath easy during sleep time
- Filled with natural beeswax, Certified Organic Shea Butter and infused with essential oils of Peppermint, Lemon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary, this fresh and zesty balm absorbs gently into the skin to melt away discomfort and restlessness.
- Gentle enough to be used from birth
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties
- Place some under the nose to clear the sinuses
- Squirt a little in the vaporizer to help with congestion
- Ideal for cradle cap and other skin conditions such as psoriasis and dermatitis (eg. eczema)
- Perfect to help alleviate stretch marks in pregnant women
- Deeply hydrating and ideal for sensitive skin
- Free from nasty chemicals as most traditional baby oil is made up of mineral oil and propyl paraben derived from petrol
- Improves skin moisture by softening, protecting and reconditioning
- Packed with Vitamin A, B1, B2 and D, lecithin, potassium as well as vitamin E
- NO isopropyl alcohol - it dries your hair out and breaks it off
- NO mineral oil - this commonly used petroleum ingredient coats the skin and hair just like plastic wraps
- NO propylene glycol - it causes scalp irritation and breaks down healthy hair proteins and cellular structure while giving the appearance of shiny, smooth hair
- Contains natural aloe vera, beeswax and sunflower oil
- Funky fun hair should be owned by all kids!
- Many people know of the dangers of fluoride and are seeking an alternative flouride-free option
- In fact, before fluoride was deemed a “cavity fighter,” it was used as insecticide and rat poison
- Fluoride is a pollutant - a by-product of copper, iron and aluminium manufacturing
- The problem of how to legally dispose of fluoride was solved in the 1930’s when a study (funded by one of the country’s largest aluminium companies) concluded that fluoride prevented tooth decay
- Let’s be perfectly clear: Fluoride is not something your body needs. No one has a fluoride deficiency
- Toothpaste was not meant to be ingested but rather used to clean then rinsed out. Try telling a child not to swallow toothpaste. That’s why Little Innoscents have come up with our perfect little formula that ensures it’s safe to ingest…
- Our mineral powder protects baby’s delicate skin from chaffing, irritation, rashes and redness.
- Australian White Clay provides a high level of natural absorption and protects the skin from nappy rash and skin irritations.
- Unlike traditional powders, the Little Innoscents Mineral Powder is a thicker consistency which prevents young ones from inhaling the fine puffy particles.
- Helps chafing-prone areas like between the thighs, under the chin and arms.
- Great for mums to use on the face as a clay mask to clear blackheads
- Eczema friendly
- Specially formulated for delicate skin and to help those suffering dryness, inflammation, or eczema.
- All-natural cleansing bar, enriched with the goodness of nourishing Goats Milk, renowned for its moisturising and skin healing properties
- Added goodness of Manuka honey, which acts as a potent anti-bacterial agent
- Effectively removes dirt and grime from the most sensitive skin, while leaving skin beautifully soft, moisturised and smelling heavenly
- Incorporating therapeutic essential oils of Ylang Ylang that will leave you smelling divine
- With our special concentrated formula this little pocket rocket will last a while